Kml Builder makes it easy to create and edit KML
files to be viewed in Google Earth
Places you create with Kml Builder can be emailed to your friends or co-workers
and can even be published on the Internet or on Intranets for a broader audience.
Anyone who has Google Earth Desktop installed on their computer can open your created
KML files with just a mouse click.
The Kml Builder 3-D Earth Viewer displays houses, the color of cars, and even the
shadows of people and street signs. The degree of resolution available is based
somewhat on the points of interest, but most land (except for some islands) is covered
in at least 15 meters of resolution. Las Vegas, Nevada and Cambridge, Massachusetts
include examples of the highest resolution, at 15 cm (6 inches). Kml Builder allows
users to search for addresses (for some countries only), enter coordinates, or simply
use the mouse to browse to a location.
You can create Placemark and Shared Style balloons by adding images, pictures, YouTube
videos, Flash Macromedia files and Internet links.
Kml Builder is perfect if you plan to capture a trip somewhere on the earth by easily
adding geospatial points of interest complete with formatted text and styled pop-up
Key features of Kml Builder include:
- Docked windows in which most windows can be closed.
- Drag/drop KML features within the My Places Tree.
- Expand/collapse KML feature containers when dragging by dragging over the minus
sign to collapse and a container feature text to expand. Just wait a few seconds
- Opening KML and KMZ files by using the File » Open Locally,
File » Open From Web submenus or by dragging a file from practically anywhere!
- Preview your changes directly in Kml Builder or in Google Earth.
- Use in-line or Shared Styles and Style Maps.
- Add local and remote images, photos, flash animation, movies, interactive games
and YouTube videos to your balloons.
- Turn Layers on/off, Sun, Atmosphere and Controls visibility
- Built-in XML Editor for editing failing KML files
Some features requires Google Earth to be installed on your computer.
to go to Google Earth's home page and download it for free!